Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Elevator Videos

I have been filming elevators since February 2009, and I currently have hundreds of elevator videos uploaded to YouTube.  When I first filmed elevators, I mainly filmed around the UNM main campus, but I did do some elevator filming in Santa Fe and Los Alamos, my hometown.  However, starting in late 2009, I began filming around the city of Albuquerque, most notably in March 2010 and March 2011 when I was able to film around downtown Albuquerque, with some of the fastest and most elegant elevators in the city and the state.  The first time I filmed elevators outside New Mexico was in May 2011 when my family and I were in Boston and Vermont.  Then in 2014, I drove to El Paso, Texas to film elevators, mostly around the UTEP campus; in July, I met up with user elevatordude3308 in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex and filmed a lot of elevators there.

My main favorite elevator brands are Dover and ThyssenKrupp and my favorite elevator type is geared traction.



No comments:

Post a Comment