Tuesday, January 10, 2012

About Me

My name is Matt, and I am currently an undergraduate student at UNM, studying music.  My interests are music, baseball, football, basketball, fire alarms, and elevators.  I am New Mexico's first elevator photographer, and I have been filming elevators and uploading them to YouTube since February 2009; my YouTube username is cubsrule2040.

Not only my elevator videos from YouTube are embedded on this blog, I have some road trip videos too.

Elevator photography, as we all know, was pioneered by YouTube user dieselducy, who has been filming elevators since 1993.  In 2006/2007, he shared his hobby with the world on YouTube, and since then, more people interested in elevators have been joining the YouTube elevator community.  I became inspired to go out and film elevators after a friend of mine showed me an elevator video on YouTube in August 2008, and especially after I came across elevator videos from users dieselducy, musicfreakcc, gluse, and CaptainElevator42189. 

No comments:

Post a Comment